– What time is the check in and the check out?
Check-in starts at 3:00 pm and check-out is until 12:00 am.
– Can I leave my suitcase after checking out or before checking in?
Of course, we have a room to put the suitcases and you can use it before the entrance and after the exit.
– What is a bedroom with a shared bathroom?
It is a bedroom that has the bathroom outside the room. This means that you have to leave your room to use the bathroom or shower. Keep in mind that if you have booked a room with a shared bathroom, you will share the bathroom with other guests.
– What is a shared bedroom?
If you book a shared bedroom, you will share your room with other travellers and sleep on a bunk bed. We have shared bedrooms from 4 to 10 beds. Staying in a shared bedroom is great, it is a good option for your pocket and the best place to meet new people and make friends.
– Do the shared bedrooms have a private bathroom?
No, we have shared bathrooms for the shared bedrooms. These are located outside the bedrooms. Only the private bedrooms have private bathrooms.
– What is a private bedroom?
A private bedroom is a double or quadruple bedroom exclusively for you, or for you and your friends. If you do not feel like sharing a bedroom with people you do not know, we recommend this option. Remember that you can make any shared bedroom private by reserving all the beds in that bedroom.
– Is there air conditioning in the rooms?
Yes, we have air conditioning throughout the building.
– Are the sheets and towels included in the price of the bed?
In all our rooms a pillow, a quilt or blanket and clean sheets await for you. Regarding the towels, these are included if you stay in a private bedroom. If you stay in a shared bedroom you can bring your own towel or rent one at reception for 1€.
– Is there a kitchen in the hostel?
Yes, we have an equipped kitchen. The kitchen is open from 7:00 am in the morning to 11:00 pm at night.
– Is there an iron for ironing clothes in the hostel?
Yes, we have iron. You can ask for it at the reception.
– Is there a washing machine in the hostel?
No, we do not have a washing machine in the hostel. We offer external laundry service. You can check the prices at the reception.
– Are there hair dryers?
Yes, there are hair dryers in every bathroom.
– Can I bring pets?
I’m sorry, you can not bring pets.
– What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payments in cash (euros), PayPal, Visa and MasterCard.
– Can I bring guests who are not staying at the hostel?
They are all welcome in our bar but it is strictly forbidden to invite them to the bedrooms.
– Can I show up at the hostel directly to reserve a bed or bedroom?
Of course! But since there is usually enough demand, especially in summer, we suggest that you call us first to confirm availability.
– Does the hostel have access for people with disabilities?
Yes. If you have any special requirements or need help, please contact our reception.
– How do I make a group reservation?
If you are a group of 8 or more, you can contact us by mail or phone. Reservations for bachelor parties are not accepted.
– How do I cancel or modify my reservation?
If you have booked directly through our website, you can contact us by mail or phone. If instead you have booked through one of our sales channels, you will have to make the modification through the same channel from which you made the reservation.
– Can I reserve if I do not have a card?
No, we’re sorry. You need a debit or credit card to guarantee your reservation.
– Is the hostel safe?
Our hostel is safe. Our reception is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so there is always someone available if you have a problem or need help. We also have surveillance cameras in common areas and corridors. Access to the hostel and bedrooms is only by fingerprint.